The Versatile Blogger Award
I feel truly honored and I’m truly thankful for this nomination from bruisedbelly for the Versatile Blogger Award. This is the second time I have been nominated for this award, so thank you so much!
Display the Award on your Blog. Announce your win with a post and thank the Blogger who nominated you. Present 15 deserving Bloggers with the Award. Link your nominees in the post and let them know of their nomination with a comment. Post 7 things about yourself.
Okay here come my seven things… I like that, seven; the perfect number. Then my nominees follow.
Seven (7) things about me:
1. I like math and I love numbers. I used to suck at math problems, until I finally found a way to solve them in my head different than what the “normal” method is.
2. I love music, and I know almost little aspect of musicians and music too. I love metal as much as I love classical music. I dislike trendy pop music.
3. I forget names really REALLY fast. I know my own cause my mom used to call me out all the time and I looked around and there was no one but me, and that’s how I knew it was me she was calling.
4. I know how to draw, and paint. Before knowing how to write poetry, I just simply drew. I’ve been drawing since age 4. I do believe I’m quite good. I don’t draw “Mickey”, “Bugs Bunny”, none of that sh!t, I draw things of my own imagination.
5. I’m terrified of the sea, and being locked up in dark places. When I was a baby (more like 4 years old) I was in a nursing place where I was being taken care of, and my mom forgot about me, and the person taking care of me, turned off the lights of the room I was in and simply just left, leaving me alone and in complete darkness. I was terrified. When I was 12 I went to the beach, I was in the water and one of my friends held me by my leg and sunk me in. I don’t know how to swim, so that terrified me too. Oh well, that’s almost three things about me in one, but they all refer to one topic, fear. Lol!
6. I want to be recognized for my talents; for I believe I’ve done a lot with them.
7. I know how to compose a musical piece but I don’t know how to play any instrument live.
My nominees are: